Issuing of the Police and Crime Plan 2017-20
February 21st, 2017
The Cambridgeshire Police and Crime Commissioner’s Business Co-ordination Board meeting on the 16th December 2016 discussed the Police and Crime Commissioner’s (the “Commissioner”) draft Police and Crime Plan 2017-20 (the “Plan”).
Under Section 5 of the Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011 (the “Act”) before issuing the Plan the Commissioner must:
- prepare a draft of the Plan;
- consult the relevant Chief Constable in preparing the draft Plan;
- send the draft Plan to the Police and Crime Panel (the “Panel”);The Panel reviewed the draft Plan and agreed and endorsed the Plan. The Panel produced a report of their recommendations on the draft Plan and this is published on their website at http://democracy.peterborough.gov.uk/ieListMeetings.aspx?CommitteeId=543
- Under Section 5 of the Act the Commissioner must:
- The Commissioner presented the Plan to the Panel at its meeting on the 1st February 2017.
- have regard to any report or recommendations made by the Panel in relation to the draft Plan;
- give the Panel a response to any such report or recommendations; and
- publish any such response.The Commissioner will publish the Plan on his website at http://www.cambridgeshire-pcc.gov.uk/
- The Commissioner sent his report to the Panel noting their recommendations and this is available on his website at http://www.cambridgeshire-pcc.gov.uk/