Histon Police Station
May 11th, 2016
To approve the grant lease of the first floor of Histon Police Station to Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
The lease proposal and below heads of terms have been agreed by the Estates Sub Group of the Business Co-ordination Board and by the Constabulary’s Chief Office Group.
- Use: Office for Community Nurse Team
- Term: Lease to expire on 31st Match 2020
- Break Clause: Landlord and Tenant rolling breaks at six months notice in writing following the first anniversary.
- Rent: £34,600pa inclusive payable quarterly in advance (£8,650 per calendar qrt)
- Rent review: On 31st March 2018 Market rent
- Repairs & Maintenance: Tenant internal (non-structural), Landlord external & common/shared spaces.
- ICT: PCFT to provide an N3 line for data and telephony
- Car Parking: Shared use of secure car park