7Force Strategic Collaboration Programme to Network Transition
December 21st, 2021
To agree with the transition from 7F Strategic Collaboration Programme to 7F Network.
The Eastern Region Summit meeting in July 2021 requested development of a transition proposal to move from a Strategic Collaboration Programme to a Network.
The 7 Chief Constables acknowledge that a series of complex projects have been delivered and through the alliance a strong and effective network has allowed members to:
• Benefit from shared best practice and lessons learnt;
• Coordinate a regional response to a national request, requirements or challenge;
• Consider regional operational and organisational matters swiftly, developing and delivering timely responses where required;
• Benefit from diversity of thought and access expertise and insights from partner forces;
• Where appropriate, develop a regional view and collectively benefit from the strength of a single voice;
• Provide strong peer support;
• Drive collaborative behaviours throughout all organisations; and
• Cooperate, coordinate and collaborate beyond the formal 7F Programme where there has been benefit in doing so.
The current arrangements will remain in place until completion of the transition to a network by 1 October 2023, when a new S22 agreement will be introduced