Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire (BCH) Police operate a joint procurement function, using synergy and economies of scale to deliver value for money.
Under the Policing Act, police organisations are required to use the following frameworks:
• Body armour – the National Framework agreement(s) for general patrol regular body armour (for ballistic protection)
• Vehicles – the NPIA/ NAPFM and the TVP Chiltern Consortium National Framework for provision of vehicles and spare parts.
• IT (commoditised hardware) – Sprint II (Product Framework RM720)
• IT (commercial software) – Sprint II (Product Framework RM720).
A list of contracts awarded with a value of more than £10,000 is available below.
Where contracts are of the appropriate value, BCH Police advertise in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU).
All tendering opportunities are advertised where appropriate on the e-tendering portal – here.
All tendering opportunities over £25,000 will be advertised on Contracts Finder as per regulation 110 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 – here.
All current Contracts are stored on the Bluelight Procurement Database (BLPD) where some key information is available for FOI – here.
Data demonstrating compliance with the obligation to pay invoices within 30 days is here.
All enquiries regarding procurement should be submitted to ProcurementEnquiries@herts.pnn.police.uk
- Prompt-payment-data-201516(PDF 187Kb)
- FINANCIAL KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS 2015/16(PDF 148Kb)