Warboys Police Station – Mast Lease renewal
August 9th, 2017
To approve the lease to site equipment on the mast at Warboy’s Police Station.
The Cambridgeshire Police and Crime Commissioner’s Business Coordination Board meeting on the 7th August 2017 discussed and agreed the proposal for the renewal of the agreement to Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd (CTIL) for a further 15 years at a fee of £12,500pa based on the information set out in the BCB paper presented to them, as set out below:
- Site: Mast near Warboys on B1040.
- Licensor: Police and Crime Commissioner for Cambridgeshire (PCC).
- Licensee: Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure Ltd (CTIL)
- Period: 15 year agreement from the date of completion.
- Fee: £12,500 per annum.
- Fee Review: Every 3rd anniversary of commencement of the Period, to the greater of passing Rent and RPI.
- Break Rights: Either party has the right to terminate the agreement at any time on giving at least 12 months’ written notice to the Licensee to expire not earlier than the 5th anniversary of the commencement of the Period.
- Use: Electronic Communications Base station only.
- Equipment: Equipment schedule to be included within the agreement to control the amount of equipment installed by CTIL at this site.
- Assignment/Subletting: No assignment, subletting or site sharing will be permitted other than to a member of the same group of companies.